3 – Year Combo Subscription
Each year, you’ll receive 12 issues of The Wheat Farmer/Row Crop Farmer + Wheat Varieties Book
By subscribing to the “Combination Deal” you will receive 12 issues of The Wheat Farmer/Row Crop Farmer Newsletter plus the Wheat Varieties book that is published during the upcoming year of your subscription.
- Complete variety yield test results on wheat, grain sorghum, corn, soybeans, alfalfa, sunflowers, and forage sorghum
- Fertilizer rates and placement research
- Herbicide and insecticide research updates
- Field reports on crop conditions, diseases, and insects
- Grazing trials
- Crop rotations
- Farmer interviews from Kansas and the Central Plains
Kansas Farm and Estate Law is an 8-page section that appears in every issue of the newsletter. It is authored by Roger McEowen, Iowa State University agricultural law specialist and formerly Kansas State University agricultural law specialist. This section covers recent developments in agricultural law, estates, and farm income taxes. Reader questions are answered.